On 26th & 27th The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) & Indian School of Business (ISB) conducted an event “India Leapfrogs – Disruptive Technologies & New Business Models” at the ISB campus in Hyderabad.
Our E Cycle ‘iZip’ was showcased in front of an audience of about 700 people in an event called “Startup Demos”. Out of about 200 contestants 19 were selected to showcase their wares. iZip, amongst the 19 was given the award for “The Product with the Best Environmental Impact”. iZip’s live demo created quite a lot of interest and was the start of the show. It is being made available in Hyderabad to start with. Subsequently it will be introduced in other towns and cities as we appoint sales & service dealers. Everybody appreciated the role of iZip in giving the last mile connectivity in the urban mass transportation systems and connecting the villages to their nearest town for the masses at the bottom of the pyramid.
- With Li batteries – Light Weight & Portable
- Fast charging ~ 90 minutes
- Long life ~ 6 years
- Can charge from Solar or AC Mains
- 30 kM per charge running
- Speed limited to 20 kmph
- Disc and Electric dynamic braking – safe and quick without skidding or wobbling
- Overall tare weight around 27.5 kG
- Can carry two people – payload around 140 kG
- Two versions, one for passenger and the other for freight carrying